We’re still more than a month away from the official launch of Disney+ across the MENA region and the hype is building up.
While it would have been great that they launch it during Ramadan, here’s an offer you can’t refuse. You can enjoy 12 months (i.e. the annual subscription) of Disney+ for the price of 8 months.
All you need to do is register your interest interest to take advantage of the exclusive introductory offer to subscribe to Disney+ across the Middle East and North Africa (MENA). The pre-registered annual offer is based on the monthly subscription price.
Many Disney+ Originals like Star Wars’ “The Book of Boba Fett” and “The Mandalorian”, including the upcoming Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi and the recently released Moon Knight, will be viewable alongside the vast Disney library.
For many in the Middle East, you may not be aware that the new Moon Knight mini-series does has a good amount of presence tied to the Middle East (Source: LinkedIn):
- Scenes were shot in Jordan
- Mini-series helmed by an Egyptian
- Female lead opposite Ethan Hawke and Oscar Isaac is played by a Bahraini (May Calamawy)
Sign me up for Disney+
All you need to do is follow the below steps
- Customers should visit www.disneyplus.com to register their interest, where they can also find the full terms and conditions
- From launch day (June 8, 2022), those who registered their interest will receive an exclusive offer link
- This offer will only be available to those who pre-register their interest by June 7, 2022 and must be redeemed by June 19, 2022
If you want a more tabulated view of the special pre-registered pricing against the standard annual subscription, look no further than the below table.
|Country||Standard Annual Subscription||Introductory Annual Offer|
|UAE||AED 298.99||AED 239|
|Saudi Arabia||SAR 298.99||SAR 239|
|Qatar||QAR 298.99||QAR 239|
|Iraq||IQD 49,998.99||IQD 39,990|
|Jordan||JOD 28.99||JOD 23.90|
|Lebanon||US$ 43.99||US$ 35.90|
|Palestine||US$ 68.99||US$ 55.90|
|Egypt||EGP 498.99||EGP 390|
|Tunisia||US$ 33.99||US$ 27.90|
|Algeria||DZD 3,998.99||DZD 3,190|
|Morocco||MAD 328.99||MAD 260|
Note that this is only applicable for the first year, and then you’ll be charged the standard annual rate.
Don’t forget to follow their MENA accounts on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.