We’ve all been accustomed to enjoying a big meal with family or friends, but the pandemic has mostly confined people to their homes. Talabat has definitely seen a surge in orders across the region, and this has been parallel to higher media streaming viewership (cinemas have been closed).
Food and entertainment perfectly complement each other. People are likely enjoying their meal while also watching movies or a TV series in the comfort of their homes.
How does one go even further? Give people a one-month free trial of OSN when ordering via Talabat.
Order and then claim
OSN relaunched their new streaming service by bringing Disney+ Originals to the Middle East. Even though they’ve seen a surge in viewership driven by content, they still have to contend with Netflix, StarzPlay, and other VOD streaming services.
This partnership really gives OSN an opportunity to reach new users, hoping they would convert into paying subscribers. way this incentive works is as follows:
- Talabat users need to place their order three times successfully in the same week starting from Sunday.
- You only get the code once, which sort of serves as your trial period. Don’t expect to get multiple codes if you order three times each week.
- If you don’t order three times from Sunday till Saturday midnight, it resets at the start of the next Sunday.
- Open only to Talabat users in: Qatar, UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, and Jordan.
- This giveaway ends on 23 July 2020.
Make sure you’re using the Talabat app for placing your food order. More details can be found at Talabat’s page.